Before the visit
Good to know before you visit the Maritime Museum of Denmark.
WE LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER
– SERVICE INFO ON CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
When visiting Maritime Museum of Denmark we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- It is required that you show your corona passport and ID. The corona passport have to show that you are vaccinated or have a negative COVID-test which must be no more than 72 hours old when you visit the museum.
- It is required that you wear a mouthpiece or visor when you visit the museum.
- Limit physical conduct
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid coughing or sneezing on others
- Stay at home if you are ill or have symptoms of respiratory infection
- Please keep a distance between the head phones and your face
We also take our precautions:
- We do not let too many visitors in at the same time.
- We have unified the museum. Follow the white arrows on the floor
- We have set up dispensers with hand sanitizer around the entire museum and offer disposable gloves to our guests
- We use hand sanitizer on all common touch points
- We encourage payment by credit card and MobilePay
Follow the updates on the corona virus on coronasmitte.dk and sst.dk
Close to the museum there are plenty of pay & display parking. The parking lot to Kronborg costs 10 DKK per hour.
You can park your bike at the parking lot to Kronborg Castle.
Virtually the entire museum is accessible by wheelchair and the museum entrance is one long ramp. The museum has a wheelchair for the guests to use free of charge. You can book the wheelchair by contacting the museum shop at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 49 28 02 09.
Backpacks, large bags and umbrellas are not permitted in the exhibition areas, but the museum has lockers in the cloakroom that you’re welcome to use.
Access to the shop and café
You can visit the museum shop and cafe free of charge. You can access the shop through the main entrance and you can entrance the cafe down the dock stairs.
Food and drinks
It is not permitted to eat or drink in the museum’s exhibition areas. Only food and drinks bought in the café is allowed in the café.
You can change your baby’s diaper at the toilets in the entrance and the café.
The museum has free Wi-Fi.
You’re welcome to take photographs at the museum.
Sorry – no pets at the museum.
Smoking is not permitted at the museum.