Have your conference or meeting at M/S Maritime Museum of Denmark
The museum offers unique settings for conferences, events and meetings.
We custormize your event – whether it is a smaller meeting or an event for 800 guests.
“The tour was great and all who attended were treated to fabulous food, drinks and service in a unique setting”. – COWI
We have following rooms suitable for conferences and meetings:
- Auditorium has space for 159 seated guests. Denmark’s most beautiful auditorium – a floating deck stretched out between the walls of the dry dock.
- M/S Café has space for 120 seated guests. High ceilings, raw walls with a view and direct access to the dock. Ideal for dinners, Christmas parties or a reception.
- The meeting room has space for 50 seated guests. Direct view and access to the dock.
- Mezzanine has space for 60 seated guests. A spacious meeting room with views to the museum exhibitions. Ideal for a meeting or conference.
- Exhibition space ‘Navigation’ has space for 250 seated guests. Have dinner directly in history. Let the beautiful displays, historical objects and giant film projections form the settings of your event.
Host your conference, wedding, gala dinner or reception in our prize-winning exhibitions. Beautiful displays, historical objects and giant film projections form the settings of an event beyond the usual.
Nordic gourmet cooking
We collaborate with some of Denmark’s best chefs to deliver top quality company menus.
Mundwerk is tasty classics with a Nordic twist – at a very reasonable price. The three partners in Mundwerk; Jacob Nielsen, Clement Nielsen and Nicolai Byrholt have operated a hotel in France and Restaurant Jacobsen in Klampenborg, and are in charge of the operation of Klint – the café at Designmuseum Denmark, just as they have recently opened Restaurant Hestkøbgaard. The three partners come from prominent places like Sommelier, Søllerød Kro, Alberto K and AOC.